Day trip to Olympia
- What time does the day trip to Olympia start?
Coach pickup from your resort is at about 7:00am and you get back at around 7:30pm.
- Where does the trip visit?
The main tourist attractions at Olympia, the archeological site and the museum and later the modern village of Olympia, where you can have lunch or do some shopping. On the way back a visit the fortress of Killini before catching the ferry back to Zante
- How much does a day trip to Olympia cost?
Adults are €48 and children up to 12 years €25.
- What do I need to bring with me?
Comfortable shoes, sunglasses, sun lotion and money for lunch and entrance fees to Olympia. Be prepared for walking about in the midday sun. This is mainland Greece so it will be a few degrees hotter than on Zante.
- How much are the entrance fees to Olympia?
Adults are €12 and young people, up to the age of 18 are free (proof of age is required)
- Where can I book this excursion?
Most excursion shops will be selling this trip. If you book with your holiday rep it will be more expensive.
- Which resorts do they pick up from?
Coach transfers from Aghios Sostis, Alykanas & Alykes, Argassi, Kalamaki, Laganas, Tragaki, Tsilivi and Zante Town.