Island Tour by Coach
- What time do the trips start?
The trips usually start at about 9am and end around 5pm.
- What places of interest do the trips visit?
You need to check the itinerary of your chosen tour, but places often visited by Coach Island Tours include:
- In the east of the island: Bochali with it's panoramic view of Zakynthos town and wine tasting at the Callinico Winery near to the water park in Sarakinado. The return journey also travels along the east coast route through Alykes & Alykanas, Tragaki and Tsilivi back to Zante Town.
- In the west of the island: Passing through the traditional villages of Kiliomenos, Agios Leon, Exo Chora and Maries.
- In the north of the island: Anafonitria and it's 15th century monastery, Volimes (opportunity to buy local produce), the shipwreck viewing platform above Navagio, St Nicholas port for lunch (with the option to take a boat trip to the Blue Caves).
- Which resorts do they pick up from?
Aghios Sostis, Alykanas & Alykes, Argassi, Kalamaki, Laganas, Tragaki, Tsilivi and Zante Town.
- How much does an island tour by coach cost?
Adults are €20 and children up to 12 years €10.
- What do I need to bring with me?
Sunglasses, sun lotion, a large bottle of water and money for lunch and shopping.
- Where can I book this excursion?
All the main resorts will have shops selling this trip